Below are this weeks deals you can snag at Rite Aid! We have a sweet deal on Skintimate Shave Gel where you can pay as low as $0.72 each! We also have some cheap candy to snag.
Here are some quick tips to know while shopping at Rite Aid. Make sure to also check out my post Rite Aid 101.
- Sign up for a FREE Wellness card which is Rite Aid’s loyalty card for savings, and to use their +UP Rewards program.
- +UP Rewards are like store credit that are triggered when you purchase a certain item offering a +UP Reward. You can opt to have them print automatically on your receipt, or added to your card. If you sign up, you’ll automatically be enrolled with the option on your card. You can change this by calling customer service or at the register. If you keep it on your card then you can’t use the +UP Reward until the following morning after 6am whereas you can rollover +UPs in the same day if you have it printed on a receipt.
- You are allowed (1) Manufacturer’s coupon and (2) Rite Aid Coupons per item
- You can print out special Rite Aid store coupons from their online Video Values Program which can be stacked with Manufacturer coupons for a bigger savings.
- Single Check Rebates (SCR) are rebates SCR you can submit for on certain products and at the end of the month you can submit them and Rite Aid will send you a check back.
Also, make sure you carry the Rite Aid Coupon Acceptance Policy with you whenever you are shopping at Rite Aid so that you will be able to avoid confusion at the checkout!
Check out Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, CouponNetwork, and RedPlum.com for printable coupons that you may have missed during the week.